Do you have 10 or more people in your Social Group, Sporting/Fitness Club or Workplace?
Enter a team in the Jetty 2 Jetty and receive the following fantastic team perks:
- 10% discount when entered prior to 22nd May (a refund for the discount will be processed after this date if you have 10 or more people in your team)
- Generate awareness for your group or company
- Fundraise for your chosen Cause or Charity
- Work together as a team to reach your fitness goals and have some fun
How to Create & Join a Team
- First thing’s first – decide who your Team Captain will be – this is the person who can then set up and manage the team.
- Team Captain – Your job is to create the team. To do this you must register yourself into the Jetty 2 Jetty. Just hit the register button and follow the prompts.
- During your registration process there will be the question “Do you wish to create or join a team?” Just follow the prompts from here to create your team with a name of your choosing and also create a password for your team members
- Complete your registration as normal and check out. Team creation done!
- Now let your team members know the name and password for the team. When they start their own registration they can select to join a team when they come to the relevant question. At this point select yes to join a team and type the name of the team in the relevant field. The team name should appear as an option in a drop down menu. Members need to select the team, enter the password, and finish the rest of the registration as normal. Team member entry done!
The Team Captain will be notified of any additions to the team and can manage the team via their Active.com account (created when their registration was completed) to view the event and the current list of team members.
If the Team Captain has already completed their own registration and didn’t set up a team at that time, just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the team and password for it, and our Registrations team will set it up for you behind the scenes.
If there are any changes the Team Captain needs to make that can’t be done via the team management option on Active.com, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll help with those changes.
Team members can run in any of the races so don’t worry about everyone all having to be in the same race for team purposes.
Remember, the Team Discount special ends 22nd May. Your refund of 10% will be processed after this date if your team has reached 10 or more members. This discount will be applied and refunded to the credit card used to purchase entry.