The team from rebel are so excited to welcome all of the participants of this year's J2J to their North Lakes store for their race Bib collection!
Located in the Westfield North Lakes Shopping centre, next to the upper level IKEA entrance.
2023 Jetty 2 Jetty Singlet Design
*All Kindred Half Marathon and Moreton Daily 10km entrants receive an official J2J Singlet upon race bib collection. Additional merchandise is available for purchase during registration.
All participants are required to collect a race bib that will contain your event race number, timing chip and other items specific to your registered event.
Your race pack will not be mailed to you.
Competitors will be required to bring their confirmation of entry with them to collect packs.
Picking up a Race Bib for a family member/friend?
You may collect a Race Bib for another person, considering the following criteria has been met:
- you MUST present their confirmation email with a QR code at the time of collection (printed or on a mobile device) and;
- they MUST have signed their waiver and selected a wave start time (please note you cannot sign on behalf of anyone except minors)
Before Race Day Bib Pick Up
Collect your race pack Before Race Day for a chance to win a $150 rebel voucher (Three to be won)!
Venue: rebel North Lakes
Address: Level 2, Westfield North Lakes, North Lakes Drive, North Lakes
- Thursday, 13 July – Rebel North Lakes – 9:00am to 8:00pm
- Friday, 14 July – Rebel North Lakes – 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, 15 July – Rebel North Lakes – 9:00am to 3:00pm (close of race registration)
- Sunday, 16 July – Pelican Park Race Precinct – From 5:30am
Recommended Parking Options:
- The best parking spot for rebel is the MultiDeck Car Park
- Take the slip road off Anzac Avenue
- Stay in the left lane take ramp up to the MultiDeck Car Park
- You will arrive onto level 2 with access to the IKEA, which is located next to rebel.
- Please be aware that parking at Westfield North Lakes is paid if you choose to stay longer than 3 hours. More parking information can be found here.
Race Day Pick up
Venue: J2J Registration Tent, Pelican Park, Clontarf
Sunday, 16 July, 5:00am until 15 minutes before race start.
Team Pack Pick up
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Teams of 10+ competitors can pick up their race packs earlier, on DATE TBC from the Business Moreton Bay Region Centre. Please note all registered competitors in teams MUST have signed their waiver and selected their wave for this to occur. Please email email@example.com to book your pick up time.
Venue: Moreton Bay Business Centre, 433 Elizabeth Ave, Kippa Ring
- Wednesday, 14 July - 3.00pm to 6.00pm
You asked, we delivered! We know how much you love our merchandise, so for those new to the race, we have a limited quantity of old merchandise still available for purchase (can purchase from pack pick up or on race day), so you don’t have to miss out!
Cap - $5
Visor - $5
Singlet - $10
Items will be available for sale at bib pick up at Rebel North lakes from Thursday – Saturday, or Sunday at the race precinct.
Please note: stock, designs and sizes are limited. EFTPOS only – no cash transactions please.
Thank you for supporting our race this year – and don’t forget to go RETRO!!