The 10km scenic course follows the Redcliffe waterfront, starting and finishing at Pelican Park in Clontarf. This event is perfect for competitors of all abilities looking to enjoy one of Queensland’s most scenic 10km run/walk.
Please note: Based on information from Queensland Health, it is NOT mandatory for entrants to be vaccinated to participate in the 2022 Jetty 2 Jetty Fun Run. This is based on the directive that unvaccinated persons may enter outdoor community events including marathons. Please note that contact tracing measures will continue to be in implemented during the event. For more information please visit Queensland Health.
|Race Date||Sunday 17 July 2022|
|Start Time||First wave 7:05am|
|Start Line/Finish Line||Pelican Park, 101 Hornibrook Esplanade, Clontarf|
|Waves||Wave 1 (Elite): Sub 43 minutes Wave 2: Sub 45 minutes Wave 3: 45 to 60 minutes Wave 4: 60 to 70 minutes Wave 5: Sub 75 minutes Wave 6: 75 to 90 minutes Wave 7: Over 90 minutes|
|Wave Start Times||Elite wave - 7:05am Wave 2 - 7:07am (approx.) Wave 3 - 7:09am (approx.) Wave 4 - 7:11am (approx.) Wave 5 - 7:13am (approx.) Wave 6 - 7:15am (approx.) Wave 7 - 7:17am (approx.) Please note the above wave starts are dependent on all previous waves starting on time|
|Age Categories||12-17 years 18-29 years 30-39 years 40-49 years 50-59 years 60-69 years 70-79 years 80-89 years 90+ years|
|Cut-Off Times||2 hours 15 minutes from your start time. Cut-off times are enforced to ensure participant safety & the reopening of roads as per the Road Closure Permit.|
|Pace Runners||40m 45m 50m 1h 1h 15m|
|Timing||Disposable Race Timing Chips located on the back of race bibs|
|Prize Money||1st Prize $800 2nd Prize $400 3rd Prize $200 Awarded to top Male and Female winners. Awarded on Gun Time.|
|Finishers Gift||• Finishers Certificate • Finishers Medallion|
|Event Exclusions||Please note the following exclusions are in place for competitor safety: • Pets • Scooters • Bikes • Skates|
|Registration Cost||Super Early Bird: $50.00 (limited allocation available) Early Bird: $60.00 (Ends Friday 4 February, 2022) Standard: $65.00 (Ends Sunday 3 July, 2022) Late Entry: $70.00|
|Included Merch||J2J singlet - size can be selected during registration.|
Things You Should Know:
- To receive a 10% Team discount, registrants must join a team by Monday 2nd May.
- Entries from the Wednesday 29th June will not receive a personalised bib name.
- All registrations are subject to availability.
- Payment must be made via Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard or Visa) at the time of online registration.
- Refunds will be permitted only until Monday 18th April and will incur an admin fee. After this date no refunds will be permitted.
- Refunds are not permitted in the unlikely event that the J2J is cancelled due to severe inclement weather.
- All Race transfers must be finalised by 3pm on Monday 4th July, for shorter distance race transfers, no refunds are applicable. Additional costs will apply for transfers to longer distances - Find out more here
- Race packs must be collected and will not be posted.
- For full Terms and Conditions please click here
- Please note: Based on information from Queensland Health, it is NOT mandatory for entrants to be vaccinated to participate in the 2022 Jetty 2 Jetty Fun Run. This is based on the directive that unvaccinated persons may enter outdoor community events including marathons. Please note that contact tracing measures will continue to be in implemented during the event. For more information please visit Queensland Health.
For more information please view the FAQs