The 3km is a popular event that attracts all members of the family. The course starts at Pelican Park & progresses 1.5km along the beachfront, looping back to the finish line. It is the perfect course for those looking to challenge themselves and friends, or just have a fun and fitness day with family and friends.
Registrations will open January 2020.
|Race Date||19th July|
|Start/Finish Line||Pelican Park, 101 Hornibrook Esplanade, Clontarf|
|Age Categories||0-12 years 12-14 years 15-17 years 18-29 years 30-39 years 40-49 years 50-59 years 60-69 years 70-79 years 80-89 years 90+|
|Cut-off Time||1 hour entrants must reach interim check points by allocated times: 3km turn (half-way point) at 9:00am|
|Timing||Disposable Race Timing Chips located on the back of race bibs|
|Entrants Gift||Jetty 2 Jetty Race Cap|
|Age Group Winners||Medallions will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male and Female winners in each age group. Medallions will be sent after the event.|
|Finishers Gift||• Finishers Medallion • Finishers E-Certificate|
|Event Exclusions||Please note that the following exclusions are in place for competitor safety: • Pets • Scooters • Bikes • Skates|
|Registration Cost||To be advised January 2020|
Things You Should Know:
- To receive a 10% Team discount, registrants must join a team by 22nd May
- View the full course map here
- Entries from the 8th July will not receive a personalised bib name.
- All registrations are subject to availability
- Payment must be made via Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard or Visa) at the time of online registration
- Entries to J2J are non-refundable
- Refunds are not permitted in the unlikely event that the J2J is cancelled due to severe inclement weather
- All Race transfers must be finalised by 3pm on Wednesday 15th July, for shorter distance race transfers, no refunds are applicable. Additional costs will apply for transfers to longer distances - Find out more here
- Race packs must be collected and will not be posted
- For full Terms and Conditions please click here
For more information please view the FAQs.