The Planet Fitness 5km is a popular event that attracts all members of the family. The course starts at Pelican Park in Clontarf & progresses 2.5km along the Redcliffe foreshore before looping back to the finish line at Pelican Park. It is the perfect course for those looking to challenge themselves and friends, or just have a fun and fitness day with family and friends.
Please note: Based on information from Queensland Health, it is NOT mandatory for entrants to be vaccinated to participate in the 2022 Jetty 2 Jetty Fun Run. This is based on the directive that unvaccinated persons may enter outdoor community events including marathons. Please note that contact tracing measures will continue to be in implemented during the event. For more information please visit Queensland Health.
|Race Date||Sunday 17 July, 2022|
|Start Time||First Wave 8:00am|
|Start/Finish Line||Pelican Park, 101 Hornibrook Esplanade, Clontarf|
|Waves||Wave 1 (Elite): Less than 24 minutes Wave 2: 24 to 30 minutes Wave 3: 30 to 35 minutes Wave 4: 35 to 40 minutes Wave 5: 45 to 50 minutes Wave 6: 50 to 60 minutes Wave 7: Over 60 minutes|
|Wave Start Times||Elite wave - 8:00am Wave 2 - 8:02am (approx.) Wave 3 - 8:04am (approx.) Wave 4 - 8:06am (approx.) Wave 5 - 8:08am (approx.) Wave 6 - 8:10am (approx.) Wave 7 - 8:12am (approx.) Please note the above wave starts are dependent on all previous waves starting on time|
|Age Categories||0-12 years 12-14 years 15-17 years 18-29 years 30-39 years 40-49 years 50-59 years 60-69 years 70-79 years 80-89 years 90+ years|
|Cut-off Time||1 hour 15 minutes from your start time.|
|Timing||Disposable Race Timing Chips located on the back of race bibs|
|Finishers Gift||• Finishers Certificate • Finishers Medallion|
|Event Exclusions||Please note that the following exclusions are in place for competitor safety: • Pets • Scooters • Bikes • Skates|
|Registration Cost||Super Early Bird: $35.00 (limited allocation available) Early Bird: $45.00 / Under 18yrs $20.00 (Ends Friday 4 February, 2022) Standard: $55.00 / Under 18yrs $30.00 (Ends Sunday 3 July, 2022) Late Entry: $60.00 / Under 18yrs $40.00|
|Included Merch||J2J cap|
Things You Should Know:
- To receive a 10% Team discount, registrants must join a team by Monday 2nd May.
- Entries from the Wednesday 29th June will not receive a personalised bib name.
- All registrations are subject to availability.
- Payment must be made via Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard or Visa) at the time of online registration.
- Refunds will be permitted only until Monday 18th April and will incur an admin fee. After this date no refunds will be permitted.
- Refunds are not permitted in the unlikely event that the J2J is cancelled due to severe inclement weather.
- All Race transfers must be finalised by 3pm on Monday 4th July, for shorter distance race transfers, no refunds are applicable. Additional costs will apply for transfers to longer distances - Find out more here
- Race packs must be collected and will not be posted.
- For full Terms and Conditions please click here
- Please note: Based on information from Queensland Health, it is NOT mandatory for entrants to be vaccinated to participate in the 2022 Jetty 2 Jetty Fun Run. This is based on the directive that unvaccinated persons may enter outdoor community events including marathons. Please note that contact tracing measures will continue to be in implemented during the event. For more information please visit Queensland Health.
For more information please view the FAQs.